HSX has over 500 members contributing data and supports more than 18,000 healthcare providers in 2,200 facilities across our region. We use our data and network of healthcare stakeholders to design and implement regional quality improvement (QI) programs and have raised over $2 million in funding to support our health system members’ clinical teams to improve workflows, care coordination and support shared learning among organizations who typically compete across our tri-state market.
As a convener and trusted community resource, HSX partners with a broad range of healthcare stakeholders to facilitate QI initiatives, including:
- Healthcare Systems
- Health Plans
- Community Based Organizations
- Government Agencies
- Life Sciences Companies
- Digital Health Services
- National Health Advocacy and Clinical Guideline Organizations
HSX works across multiple therapeutic and disease areas and has implemented QI programs in:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Opioid Abuse
- Preventive Care
HSX Quality will expand our QI program offerings through a focus on the following areas:
- Population Health Monitoring: Leverage our data assets to support QI needs analysis and health equity assessments for public and community health initiatives and to monitor changes over time.
- Provider Engagement: Create a formal network of HSX member health systems to participate in regional QI programs based on shared goals and priorities.
- Grant Development Partnerships: Collaborate with our membership on grant opportunities to fund regional QI initiatives and make the Greater Philadelphia region more competitive in securing large philanthropic investments.