Date: June 21, 2022
1-2 PM EDT
Under the 21st Century Cures Act and its related Information Blocking Rule, certain healthcare providers and health IT developers are already required to make health data available for data exchange and interoperability. In the coming months, we will reach several deadlines for health data exchange:
- Providers and IT developers will be required to share all Electronic Health Data to requestors – expanding beyond the United States Core Data for Interoperability (USCDI) data set
- The USCDI data set will replace the Common Clinical Data Set (CCDS) data set for data exchange
- The requirement for supporting Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) will go into effect.
In this interactive webinar, we will review the regulatory and the practical implications, including:
- What do these changes mean? What does your organization need to do to comply with these regulations?
- What electronic health record (HER) modifications do you need to apply?
- How do you prepare your providers, your administration and your patients?
- Besides regulatory compliance, what are the benefits to my organization? How does this help us provide better care?
Helen Oscislawski Esq, Healthcare Attorney, Founder and Managing Partner at Oscislawski LLC
Harm Scherpbier MD MS, Chief Medical Information Officer at HealthShare Exchange